$35.00 per person Ticket DetailFeb09
Valentine’s Succulent Workshop
Sakamoto’s Baby Shower
Leah and Travis’ Wedding
A beautiful wedding hosted at Mari’s Gardens.
Sips & Succulents Fall Workshop
Mari’s Gardens Gourd-geous Warm Welcome to Autumn!
Get your creative juices flowing for the holiday season. Grab your gourds & pumpkins and let’s make a Fall masterpiece!
Bring a friend or two or three because it’s going to be a BYOB party!
Get together with your favorites before the season madness begins. Complimentary garden refreshments and light snacks will be provided.
September Succulent Workshop
Mother’s Day Succulent Workshop
Come join us at Mari’s Gardens for our Succulent Workshop.
A perfect way to create a meaningful Mother’s Day gift!
9:00 AM to 10:00 AM
10:30 AM to 11:30 AM
12:00 PM to 1:00 PM
Includes: three succulents, ornamental stone, fertilizer, instructions and care.
You have the option to bring your own planter or purchase one from our garden.
Mother’s Day Dinner
Featuring Chef Jason Takemura of Bamboo Catering
- Smoked Mari’s Talapia Mousse with yuzu crema, ikura on puff pastry
- Shiso wrapped shrimp and Kahuku corn dumplings
- Sous vide pork belly with fried bao, cucumber kimchee and pickled onion
- Smoked Shutome avocado toast with house pickles
- Mari’s Gardens Salad
- Roasted baby beets, hearts of palm, goat cheese with pomegranate vinaigrette
- Sake soy braised local boneless beef short ribs with butter whipped potatoes, baby vegetables, natural demi glaze
- Peanut butter tart with banana brulee & candied bacon
- Starwberry yuzu cheesecake
- Chocolate mousse with raspberry tart
- Non alcholoic refreshments will be provided
- ** This is a B.Y.O.B. event **
- Featuring live music
All mothers will receive a complimentary gift on behalf of Mari’s Gardens!