Learn about the current food security situation in Hawaii and what we are doing to help.
Special access to our systems and operations.
An in-depth explanation of all of our food production systems.
Learn why our systems are the most sustainable methods of farming.
Enjoy samples of our organic produce.
Get an exclusive Behind-The-Scenes tour of our aquaponic facility. This 1 hour and 30 minutes tour grants you access to all of our food production systems. Our tour guides are working members of the farm’s many operations so you can be assured that the information provided is coming from first-hand experience. See what it takes to run a commercial aquaponic farm from experts in this field!
- When are Operations Tours available?
- Operations Tours are available from Monday to Fridays. Please use the calender this page to check for availability.
- How long is this tour?
- This tour lasts approximately 1 hour and 30 minutes long depending on group size and weather.
- Do I have to book tours in advance?
- Yes, you will need to book this tour at least 2 weeks in advance.
- What is your cancellation policy?
- We require cancellation notice at least 7 days prior to the tour. All tours and guides are weather permitting. The Farm is located in a “passing shower” area of Mililani and for the safety of all our guests, tours are subject to cancellation if we are faced with unsafe weather conditions.
- Are children under 4 allowed?
- Yes, children under 4 are allowed to join this tour with free admission.
Bring water, hat, and sunscreen. Dress comfortably.