Container Garden Workshop
Saturday, April 27, 2019
This event has passed.
View gallery from this workshop
We are excited to announce our Container Gardening Class presented by our talented instructors, Angeline and Norma.
This $45 per person workshop includes:
- 3 plants of your choice from a selection of assorted herbs, succulents, foliage, and flowering plants. Our instructors can assist you in deciding which types of plants grow best together
- Your choice from a select group of planters, pre-chosen by our staff for this event
- All necessary materials including rocks, cinder, planting mix, fertilizer, decorative gravel
- Two instructors throughout the event to guide you through the process and answer any questions you may have along the way
- Care instructions for your garden
- Light refreshments/snacks from our farm
- This is a BYOB event, please feel free to bring beverages of your choice to inspire your creations
*Please arrive on time to your scheduled workshop
Call our store or purchase your ticket online to reserve a seat!
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.