- How aquaponic/hydroponic systems operate and function.
Food security and what that means for Hawaii.
What sustainability means and how it applies to our method of farming.
STEM – Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics and its relation to “High-Tech farming.”
Hands-On activities (depending on grade level).
We welcome students, teachers and chaperones to take an educational journey through The Gardens with our knowledgeable and professional tour guides, then join in on some of the activities to manage a farm. In 2017 we hosted over 4,000 students at our farm!
- When are Educational Tours available?
- Educational Tours are available from Monday to Friday. Please use the calender on this page to check availability for specific dates.
- How long is this tour?
- This tour lasts approximately 1 hour and 30 minutes long depending on group size and weather.
- Do I have to book tours in advance?
- Yes, you will need to book this tour at least 2 weeks in advance.
- What is your cancellation policy?
- We require cancellation notice at least 7 days prior to the tour. All tours and guides are weather permitting. The Farm is located in a “passing shower” area of Mililani and for the safety of all our guests, tours are subject to cancellation if we are faced with unsafe weather conditions.
- How many students are allowed on this tour?
- We generally require a minimum of 15 students and a maximum of 75 students at one tour time. Please call or email us for any inquiries.
Click here to download the Student Tour Information Form
There are no enquiries yet.
Ask a Question