Explore the wonderful world of sustainable farming as our knowledgeable staff take you on this brief, guided tour through our gardens.
Due to the Covid-19 pandemic, we are currently not taking bookings until further notice. Mahalo for your understanding.
Join us in gaining a deeper understanding of farming and the impact it has on our environment on our Guided Tour. We hope to spark new ideas and interests in locally grown foods and sustainable farming methods.
On this walking tour you will:
• Hear the history of Mari’s Gardens
• See where and how our produce is grown
• Explore several types of soil-less crop production systems
• Discuss the significance of Aquaponic and Hydroponic farming
• Engage in valuable discussion about Hawaii’s food systems
• Enjoy samples of our organic produce
*This is our brief, guided tour. This tour only covers the front greenhouses of the farm
*Please inquire about our Operational Tour for a more in-depth experience
*Please click on the FAQ tab above for additional information
- When are Guided Tours available?
- Please use the calendar on this page to check availability for specific dates.
- How long is this tour?
- This tour lasts approximately 45 minutes to one hour.
- Do I have to book tours in advance?
- Spots are limited. We recommend booking ahead of time.
- What is your cancellation policy?
- We require cancellation notice at least 24 hours prior to the tour. All tours and guides are weather permitting. For the safety of our guests, tours are subject to cancellation if we are faced with unsafe weather conditions.
- Are children allowed?
- Yes. Children are allowed. Children under the age of 4 are welcomed to join this tour free of admission.
- Do I need to bring anything?
- This is a walking tour. We recommend coming prepared with covered shoes, a hat, water bottle, umbrella, and sunscreen.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.