Join us in gaining a deeper understanding of farming and the impact it has on our environment during our Guided Tour. We hope to spark new ideas and interests in locally grown foods and sustainable farming methods.
On this walking tour you will:
• Hear the history of Mari’s Gardens
• See where and how our produce is grown
• Explore several types of soil-less crop production systems
• Discuss the significance of Aquaponic and Hydroponic farming
• Engage in valuable discussion about Hawaii’s food systems
• Enjoy samples of our organic produce