Learn the history of Mari’s Gardens.
See where and how our produce is grown.
Explore several types of soilless crop production systems.
Understand why aquaponics is one of the most sustainable methods of farming.
Enjoy samples of our organic produce.
- For groups larger than 20 people, please contact us.
Discover and explore the wonderful world of soilless farming with our knowledgeable staff guiding you through the gardens. This is a brief 45 minute overview and tour of our farm. We hope that this tour will spark new ideas and renew interests in locally grown foods as you gain a deeper understanding of Hawaii’s food systems and the impact it has on society.
- When are Guided Tours available?
- Please use the calendar on this page to check availability for specific dates.
- How long is this tour?
- This tour lasts approximately 30 minutes depending on group size and weather.
- Do I have to book tours in advance?
- Yes, you will need to book this tour at least 2 weeks in advance.
- What is your cancellation policy?
- We require cancellation notice at least 7 days prior to the tour. All tours and guides are weather permitting. The Farm is located in a “passing shower” area of Mililani and for the safety of all our guests, tours are subject to cancellation if we are faced with unsafe weather conditions.
- Are children under 4 allowed?
- Yes, children under 4 are allowed to join this tour with free admission.