Get an exclusive behind the scenes tour of our aquaponic facility on this in-depth, 90 minute tour of our farm.
Due to the Covid-19 pandemic, we are currently not taking bookings until further notice. Mahalo for your understanding.
This tour grants you access to all of our food production systems. See what it takes to run a commercial aquaponic farm from experts in this field!
On this tour you will:
Learn about the current food security situation in Hawaii, what we are doing to help, and how you can help
Have special access to our systems and operations
Receive an in-depth explanation of all of our food production systems
Learn why our systems are the most sustainable methods of farming
Enjoy samples of our organic produce
*For groups larger than 10 people, please contact us
- When are Operations Tours available?
- Please use the calendar this page to check for availability.
- How long is this tour?
- This tour lasts approximately 1 hour and 30 minutes long depending on group size and weather.
- Do I have to book tours in advance?
- Yes, you will need to book this tour at least 2 weeks in advance.
- What is your cancellation policy?
- We require cancellation notice at least 7 days prior to the tour. All tours and guides are weather permitting. The Farm is located in a “passing shower” area of Mililani and for the safety of all our guests, tours are subject to cancellation if we are faced with unsafe weather conditions.
- Are children under 4 allowed?
- Yes, children under 4 are allowed to join this tour with free admission.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Bring water, hat, and sunscreen. Dress comfortably.