Private Events & Dinner Tour Information
In an atmosphere that highlights our tranquil garden we invite our guests to an aquaponic dining experience. Enjoy a light tour through our nursery as we touch on the many things we cultivate and grow, such as farm-raised fish, hydroponic greenhouses, aquaponic systems, custom pond system, nursery, plants, and all that Mari’s Gardens has to offer. Please click on the FAQ Tab for answers to questions we commonly receive and feel free to contact us for further information. We look forward to hosting your next big event. Mahalo!
Host your private events & dinner in our gardens. Our aquaponic dining table seats 60 guests comfortably and the garden area can accommodate any additional guests.
PLEASE COMPLETE THIS FORM AND PROCEED TO CHECKOUT TO REQUEST AN ESTIMATE (NO CREDIT CARD NEEDED)
Private Events & Dinner Tour Information
- What is the cost for renting the garden space?
- The garden area along with the aqua dining table can be privately rented. Any special request can be discussed, additional cost may apply. Please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at (808)625-2800.
- What is included in the rental cost?
– Garden decor
– Live table centerpieces
– Foodservice tables/prep area (heat lamps, sink, barbeque area)
– Audio capability throughout the garden with an area for live music
– Walk-in refrigerator space for perishable items
– Trash receptacle on site
– Mari’s Gardens staff/hosts from the beginning to the end of your event
- What time can I book my event?
- Is there a minimum or maximum for a private dinner?
We have a minimum of 30 guests for private dinners in the garden. The aquaponic dining tables are able to seat 60 guests comfortably. Aside from the Aquaponic tables, we have unique stone and marble picnic tables that guest can enjoy while at your event. The entire garden area can accommodate up to 80 people.
Parties of 80+ guests have an option of using the garden area as well as the open paved lanai area. Additional planning and set up may be required depending on your event.
- How much would it be to add on the garden tour to my event?
- The garden tour is a guided 1 hour stroll through our hydroponic & aquaponic areas. We will introduce your guests to Mari’s Gardens and all that it has to offer, sharing with them our ways in soil-less farming and fish cultivation as well as what we grow and sell here at the farm. Cost: $5 per person
- Do we offer catering or specialty dining options?
- We have a list of preferred caterers and vendors to choose from that we have used with many of our farm to table plated dinners. If you decide to have your event catered, please feel free to make the necessary arrangements by reaching out and contacting a preferred vendor directly.
- Where would my guests and vendors park?
We have a designated parking area near the garden and the pavilion for your vendors and guests. They are able to off load and set up with ease right in front of the garden and park off to the side nearby the event.
For additional parking (up to 80 cars), your guests are able to park in the front of the garden along side the entry lane and up Makapipipi Street. This is a short walk down the path to the garden area. If necessary, signs will be posted during events for guidance and Mari’s Gardens staff will assist with ushering your guest to the garden area.
- Are there restrooms and where are they located?
- Mari’s Gardens has 3 restrooms located in the front of the farm for guests to use. For larger parties of 60 or more, we require the rental of a portable toilet. We have a preferred portable “lua” vendor that we have used with larger events in the past. This will make it easier and more convenient for your guests. Additional costs will apply.
- Can we serve and have alcohol at our event?
- Mari’s Gardens offers a BYOB policy in serving alcohol. A PDF waiver is located on our website. The waiver must be filled out and turned in at the time of rental agreement and payment confirmation. A certificate of insurance will also be required. Additional costs will apply.
We are very flexible and can accommodate most requests for Brunch (9:00 – 12:00), Lunch (11:00 – 3:00), or Dinner (4:30 – 10:00) events. Being that we are located in a residential area, we ask that all live and DJ’d music end at 10:00 pm.
Click here to download the Rental Agreement Form
Click here to download the BYOB Disclaimer Form
Click here to download the Preferred Vendors List